Astaka @ Johor Bahru, Iskandar Flagship A
ASTAKA – At a Glance
ASTAKA – GENUINE BUYING REASONS
(1) EXCELLENT LOCATION as it is just 800m lateral distance away from CIQ. Approval had already been obtained for a tunnel to be built for a direct link to CIQ. It will only take 60 seconds via the tunnel. Near the CIQ, the future (JB – Singapore) MRT and high speed rail will further enhance infrastructure for inter-causeway connectivity. In addition, there will also be private pick-up from the future MRT.
(2) ASTAKA will also be an ICONIC residential building as it will be the tallest full glass residential building in both Malaysia and Singapore upon completion.
(3) There will be 2 PRIVATE LIFTs per apartment for up to 30 pax capacity. It will also take just 40 seconds to elevate from the ground floor to the top floor.
(4) STATE OF THE ART full glass enclosable glass sliders will allow conversion of the balcony into an enclosed space.
(5) Very SPACIOUS and EFFICIENT LAYOUT with little wastage of space.
(6) Zone A Iskandar will also be where the future MEDICAL HUB backed by Singapore billionaire investor Peter Lim is located.
(7) Surrounding land are low rise and are state land with 99 years leasehold title. The ASTAKA is granted FREEHOLD title on 100% international lots (no Bumi Lots.
(8) ASTAKA is also GREEN BUILDING CERTIFIED and every unit from 7th floor up has a good panoramic view of the sea.
(9) Purchasers will also be entitled to a FREE FURNISHING PACKAGE for kitchen appliances by Gaggenau, washer / dryer by Bosch or equivalent, Sanitary and rain shower by HansGrohe. Each bedroom is ensuite fully fitted with walk-in wardrobes.
(10) With only 3 and 4 bedrooms apartment available, this ensures EXCLUSIVITY and PRESTIGE of the buyer as each unit belongs to someone from the elite class.
All About Iskandar, Malaysia
Iskandar is a massive project name after the Sultan in a bid to transform the southern Johore straits into a modern metropolis. The Iskandar project began in 2006 and it encompasses 2216.3 square kilometers of land divided into 5 flagship zones.